In partnership with major financial institutions, Generate Energy is able to facilitate finance for our clients to install commercial solar PV systems at zero upfront capital cost. This empowers our clients to pay for the system via a number of monthly repayments, avoiding the need to tie up large amounts of capital and thereby improving cash flow. Repayments can be structured so that electricity cost savings generated by the solar PV system can partly or completely cover the cost of the repayments.
- Electricity savings can meet all or part of the finance costs
- Financing preserves working capital and greatly improves cash flow
- Interest costs & depreciation may be claimed as a tax deduction in certain circumstances (Client must obtain its own professional advice in relation to taxation)
- 100% of Asset cost can be financed
- Choice of finance type to best suit each individual client
- Flexible Terms of up to 84 months
- Finance provided by major financial institutions or also an alternative flexible solution via a panel of funders with an appetite for technology and clean energy without the additional security requirements typically sought by the Tier 1 banks
What types of Asset Finance are available?
Generate Energy has three main types of Asset Finance available for our commercial solar PV customers:
- Finance Lease
- Chattel Mortgage
- Rental / Operating Lease
Generate Energy Pty Ltd is an accredited partner of Verdia, the independent energy expert.
Verdia manages Westpac’s Energy Efficient Financing Program and enables Australia’s leading commercial, government and industrial organisations to identify, design and deliver energy efficient and renewable energy projects.
Verdia accredited partners are assessed for excellence in the quality of their energy products and services; and integrity in their operations. To find out more, visit www.verdia.com.au
Request a Quote