CommBank's $500 Cashback for Going Green
CommBank is offering a $500 cashback for home loan customers who installed solar panels on their home. Applications will close on 13 September 2019.
You may qualify for this cashback offer if your:
- installed solar panels have an output size of equal to or greater than 5 kilowatts (kW)
- minimum home loan balance is $50,000 or more
- address where solar panels are installed matches the address the bank has listed as security for your home loan or investment home loan
- property is not an apartment or commercial property
- account holders have an open Commonwealth Bank transaction account
Visit the CommBank website to learn more about the requirements and how to apply: https://www.commbank.com.au/latest/green-home-loans.html
No solar installed yet? Call us on 1300 060 633 to discuss your solar needs or get a quote by filling out this form: https://www.gnr8nrg.com.au/home-energy/solar-energy#quote
With a host of government incentives and lower panels prices there is no better time than now to consider a solar installation for your home.
Energy Efficiency Audits
Through analysing your equipment and energy usage patterns we can work with you in coming up with an Energy Efficiency Plan. A good Energy Efficiency Plan in many cases can reduce a sites base load by up to 30%.
Take advantage of taxation incentives and reduce capital expenditure by leasing your energy efficient improvement. A lease option offers excellent an excellent return on investment.