CommBank's $500 Cashback for Going Green
CommBank is offering a $500 cashback for home loan customers who installed solar panels on their home. Applications will close on 13 September 2019.
You may qualify for this cashback offer if your:
- installed solar panels have an output size of equal to or greater than 5 kilowatts (kW)
- minimum home loan balance is $50,000 or more
- address where solar panels are installed matches the address the bank has listed as security for your home loan or investment home loan
- property is not an apartment or commercial property
- account holders have an open Commonwealth Bank transaction account
Visit the CommBank website to learn more about the requirements and how to apply: https://www.commbank.com.au/latest/green-home-loans.html
No solar installed yet? Call us on 1300 060 633 to discuss your solar needs or get a quote by filling out this form: https://www.gnr8nrg.com.au/home-energy/solar-energy#quote
With a host of government incentives and lower panels prices there is no better time than now to consider a solar installation for your home.
Energy Efficiency Audits
Through analysing your equipment and energy usage patterns we can work with you in coming up with an Energy Efficiency Plan. A good Energy Efficiency Plan in many cases can reduce a sites base load by up to 30%.
LG has been manufacturing electrical goods since 1958 and have one of most stringent quality control procedures when manufacturing their solar cells and solar modules.
Take advantage of taxation incentives and reduce capital expenditure by leasing your energy efficient improvement. A lease option offers excellent an excellent return on investment.