CommBank's 10 Year Fixed Rate 0.99%PA Greenloan Offer!
Commonwealth Bank customers with an eligible CommBank home loan or investment home loan can use the CommBank Green Loan to buy and install eligible clean energy products such as solar panels, battery packs and solar hot water systems at the property secured by their existing home loan.
- 10 Year fixed rate @ 0.99%PA
- Minimum loan size $5,000 and maximum loan size $20,000
- $0 establishment fee
- $0 monthly loan service fee
- No early repayment fee
Eligible clean energy products
You can use a CommBank Green Loan to buy and install one or more of the eligible clean energy products listed below.
- Solar panels with a system size equal to or greater than 6 kilowatts (kW) (and inverter if applicable)
- Battery packs with a system size equal to or greater than 5 kilowatt-hour (kWh)
- Solar hot water system with a minimum system size equal to or greater than 250 litres (L)
- Heat pump hot water system with a system size equal to or greater than 250L
- Electric vehicle charging station(s)
Visit the CommBank website to learn more about the requirements and how to apply: https://www.commbank.com.au/home-loans/commbank-green-loan.html
No solar installed yet? Call us on 1300 060 633 to discuss your solar needs or get a quote by filling out this form: https://www.gnr8nrg.com.au/home-energy/solar-energy#quote
With a host of government incentives and lower panels prices there is no better time than now to consider a solar installation for your home.
Energy Efficiency Audits
Through analysing your equipment and energy usage patterns we can work with you in coming up with an Energy Efficiency Plan. A good Energy Efficiency Plan in many cases can reduce a sites base load by up to 30%.
Take advantage of taxation incentives and reduce capital expenditure by leasing your energy efficient improvement. A lease option offers excellent an excellent return on investment.