Solar & Storage System
4.95kW of Q-Cell Solar Panels + SolarEdge Hybrid Inverter + 9.8kWh LG Battery
$11,990* or $54/week**
Includes SA Battery Subsidy!
Q-CELLS / SOLAREDGE / LG CHEM
- 15 x Q-Cells Q.MAXX Duo 330W solar panels (4.95kW) (12/25 Year Warranty)
- 15 x SolarEdge P370 optimisers (25 Year Warranty)
- 1 x 5.0kW SolarEdge StorEdge Hybrid inverter (12 Year Warranty)
- 1 x SolarEdge Single Phase Modbus Energy Meter (Enables consumption monitoring)
- 1 x 9.8kWh LG RESU10H Lithium Ion Battery (10 Year Warranty)
- Full online monitoring package - includes individual panel and consumption monitoring
- Fully Installed by our in-house team (5 Year Workmanship Warranty)
Estimated $2500+ in savings per year!
*$11,990 inc GST, after STC discount and also after the SA Battery Subsidy of $4650 (Non-Concession holder)-(Concession holders subsidy reduces price by another $930!) (Backup not included***)
** 5 Year finance term
*** Connection of backup circuit (essential circuits eg lights/fridge power) from $550
Note: Pricing based on single story tin roof with up to one split array within 50km of the Generate Energy Office. Extra fees will apply for systems outside of these parameters
Request for Quote
With a host of government incentives and lower panels prices there is no better time than now to consider a solar installation for your home.
Energy Efficiency Audits
Through analysing your equipment and energy usage patterns we can work with you in coming up with an Energy Efficiency Plan. A good Energy Efficiency Plan in many cases can reduce a sites base load by up to 30%.
LG has been manufacturing electrical goods since 1958 and have one of most stringent quality control procedures when manufacturing their solar cells and solar modules.
Take advantage of taxation incentives and reduce capital expenditure by leasing your energy efficient improvement. A lease option offers excellent an excellent return on investment.