After testing many of the leading LED downlights on the market we are pleased to announce our recommendation is the PierlitePierLUX ECO.
Offering great value for money and performance. This LED downlight is suited for both new installation and existing as the light fitting can be easily changed with traditional downlights. The many benefits include better light output, longer lamp life cycle (ie 30,000 hours)...
and one fifth of the energy consumption than traditional 50 watt halogen downlights. This energy saving coupled with a solar panel solution maybe just what your property requires. Call or email today for a no obligation quote to take advantage of the new LED technology.
- Stylish recessed downlight offering a rating of IP44 with an LER 58Lm/W (3000K & 4000K)
- The system is complete with flex & plug, allowing a quick installation by way of plug & play
- The low depth downlight of 42mm comes in a fixed format with a matt white finish
- The frosted acrylic lens offers a low glare clean lined appearance
- Lamp power consumption 12 watts, (total system 14 watts)
- System is supplied with dimmable remote 650mA constant current driver; for approved dimmers refer to: www.pierlite.com
- Warranty of 3 years, offering 30,000 hours
Pierlite ECO LED, fixed frosted acrylic lens, 14W, 100º beam distribution 4000K, or 3000K, 650mA remote constant current driver complete with flex & plug, CRI >80 fixed format
Ideal for any residential spaces such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and bedrooms, hallways as well as the kids play room.